- THN.com Blog: Why Brendan Morrison and the Flames should enjoy the ride
- THN.com Top 10:Best NHL deadline trades
- Rumor Roundup: Trade deadline leftovers
March 21 Issue
I think it's fitting the first issue to feature a lot of my work also has a good amount of articles on the Flyers.
- Pg. 7-From The Philadelphia Flyers Locker Room: Settlymyre Gets The Flyers Geared For Success, As part of an ad for Blademaster, Flyers equipment manager Derek Settlemyre discusses his job and the Blademaster.
- Pg. 9-Fun & Games For A Reason, How the Canucks are using animations of their mascot, Fin, to teach fans proper etiquette at a hockey game.
- Pg. 13-Chilled Out, The end result of a fan making a $50,000 charity shot that was waived off.
- Pg. 26-Larger Market Rookies In high Demand, As part of the Memorabilia & Collectibles section, I look at how rookie jersey and autograph sales are affected by the market they play in.
- Pg. 12-Shooting Left The Right Way, A look into the lefty vs. righty debate.
- Pg. 20-Undaunted, The cover story about Flyers forward Danny Briere and how he has overcome adversity to become one of the league's elite snipers and playoff performers.
- Pg. 35-Fisher's Rent-To-Own, How Nashville's trade for Mike Fisher may be the best and most important in their history.
- Pg. 42-Beyond The Spotlight: Climb Was Tough For 'King' Kwong, A look back at Larry Kwong, the first non-white player in the NHL.
With all these articles, I made them fit into the space they are in now, came up with the headings and sub-headings and wrote all the captions that aren't quotes.
- Pg. 4-Editor's Notebook: The Grisworld & The Kitsyns, A look at one of many interesting draft stories.
- Pg. 6-Up Front: Pipeline Prodigies, The teams with the most Top 50 Prospects in the past 10 years.
- Pg. 8-Top Prospect: Brayden Schenn, Ken Campbell takes an inside look at King's prospect Brayden Schenn.
- Pg. 14-Representation: Sign Here, Young Man, What young players should look for when deciding on an agent.
- Pg. 15-From the Atlanta Thrashers Locker Room: Stewart Into Third Decade Of NHL Career, Thrashers equipment manager Bobby Stewart is in his second tour of duty in the deep south.
- Pg. 16-No. 1 Team Edmonton: Quick Fixes No More, How the Oilers fortunes are turning around due to the draft.
- Pg. 20-Team Grades: Report Cards...And More, Ranking the teams prospects and handicapping the system.
- Pg. 22-Anaheim Ducks, Each team's story profiles their top 10 prospects.
- Pg. 23-Atlanta Thrashers
- Pg. 25-Buffalo Sabres
- Pg. 26-Calgary Flames
- Pg. 28-Chicago Blackhawks
- Pg. 30-Columbus Blue Jackets
- Pg. 31-Dallas Stars
- Pg. 32-Detroit Red Wings
- Pg. 33-Edmonton Oilers
- Pg. 34-Florida Panthers
- Pg. 35-Los Angeles Kings
- Pg. 36-Minnesota Wild
- Pg. 37-Montreal Canadiens
- Pg. 39-New Jersey Devils
- Pg. 40-New York Islanders
- Pg. 41-New York Rangers
- Pg. 42-Ottawa Senators
- Pg. 43-Philadelphia Flyers
- Pg. 49-Toronto Maple Leafs
- Pg. 50-Vancouver Canucks
- Pg. 52-Sneak Peek: 2011 Draft, A profile of Kitchener Ranger Gabriel Landeskog.
- Pg. 54-Sneak Peek: 2012 Draft, An inside look at Everett Silvertips defenseman Ryan Murray.
- Pg. 56-Sneak Peek: 2013 Draft, Darnell Nurse of the Don Mills Flyers is featured here.
- Pg. 58-NHL Talent Pipeline, The London Knights are the leading producers of NHL talent iun the junior level.
- Pg. 60-Free Agent Watch, A look at the top college free agents.
- Pg. 62-Rewind, Looking back at the 2001 and 2006 Future Watch classes.
- Pg. 64-Rewind, A review of 20 years of Future Watch.